• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you think they can sense

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
when i lost my rabbits thumper and mitzi we buried them in my nan's garden, rosie used to sit above where they were

since we buried mowgli, rosie whenever she has ventured outside goes up to where he is, today locksley had a little 5mins outside, he went straight to where mowgli was too, but i think he may have been more interested in all the fairy ornaments on the lawn

do you think they can sense where other past bunnes are resting

yup over the years my mums garden has turned into a pet cemitary, those that were bonded or close use to flaten the bluebells or daffs, as my mum always planted bulbs so A she would remeber where they were, ( we never did the stone or gravestone thing) B also they were buried often in there fave sleeping spots

i think its like it for a few years until the "essance" goes we used to have a cat trodden path that crossed our lawn, we thought it was made by all the cats, turns out it was my cat who made it, 6 months after he passed the path faded and blended back into the lawn,

Back