• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Tia, Mia & Freddy !

attilathebun

Mama Doe
Happy Gotcha Day guys :D

On New Year's Day 2009, a freezing cold brass monkey weather day like today Abi & Vickie from Fat Fluffs brought Tia & Mia and Freddy to bond with my girl Soozy. We had been waiting many months whilst spays and neuters were done but the day finally arrived. Poor Abi (still in plaster cast on her leg) and Vickie spent many hours in our new bunny pad bonding the new foursome. All initially went well but 2 stroppy girls (Mia and Soozy) fought for supremacy and after a couple of sleepless nights on the sofa whilst we watched over them in the bonding crate a short visit back to Auntie Vickie was required before the group settled down in harmony.

Mia and Soozy are now best of buddies (or partners in crime!)

Our life has not been the same since their arrival - no more lovely lie-ins, treks out to buy bales of hay and veggies, cutting social visits short in order to get back for the buns tuck in time etc but we wouldn't change a thing.

Thank you to Fat Fluffs for introducing us to the world of rescue rabbits.

Here are a few pics of our precious guys

Early Days - in the bonding crate
DSCF1606.jpg

Soozy (and Archie our latest FF addition in June 2009)
DSCF0445.jpg

Freddy
DSCF0434.jpg

All the guys....It's Teatime!
DSCF0398.jpg

:wave: Where did that year go hey?! All I can say is that my feet are
definitely warmer this NYD than the last one! :lol:

Great to see everyone looking so happy :) Five-o's are definitely the best :) Freddy looks like he's matured very nicely & Tia and Mia are looking as shiny as ever :)

Give them all a nose rub from me - Happy Gotcha Day guys! Xxx

happy gotcha day!
what a stunning bunch?! i am too scared to bond more into my pair....but so much inspiration on RU!

Back