• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it is a truth universally acknowledged...

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
by rabbit-owners, that if your bunnies are quiet, they are up to something...

oh, and if hay, a little kale, and green beans are available, why would somebun insist on eating paper? and why are papers about Critical Thinking so much more tasty than those about religious studies?

oh, and if hay, a little kale, and green beans are available, why would somebun insist on eating paper? and why are papers about Critical Thinking so much more tasty than those about religious studies?

Strawberry has decided that lino flooring tastes much better than hay!

Storm and Mallow have decided their hutch tastes better than the willow ball I bought them. :roll:

Sooo true! :shock:

I was just saying how I'm unnerved and suspicious that I cannot hear Jack rattling his cage or throwing stuff and thumping about upstairs... People are suggesting he might be behaving himself or innocently sleeping... I think he's plotting something BAD.

My bunny actually DID eat my homework! :shock:

P1050749.jpg

Great pic, Vikki :lol:

The same is also true of cats. If you hear the catflap go, but then everything is quiet rather than the cats running into the lounge to announce themselves, you know they've crept upstairs carrying a small creature!

Twinsen would rather destroy the carpet (its an inch too short on each wall in their room) and patrick would rather eat my uni projects :roll:

Great pic, Vikki :lol:

The same is also true of cats. If you hear the catflap go, but then everything is quiet rather than the cats running into the lounge to announce themselves, you know they've crept upstairs carrying a small creature!

oooooooooooooooooooo so true i will never forget when mine brought a magpie in through the catflap, the look on his face when he got caught, i will never forget:lol:

in terms of buns mine rip up paper when A, want attention B, want there cage cleaned

Back