• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help a little help here. I think that I am stuck here!

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
dsc01184.jpg

Oh my God, is he ok? Reminds me of the time my gerbil got his head wedged in a Smarties tube! :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Julie is not really stuck. She has done it about 10 times today. The empty container fell off the counter and she ran for it. I think she is licking the crumbs. She loves oatmeal. She got the lid off it in a heart beat.

I have a video of her but have no idea how to put it on here. In the video you can see her tail wagging while she is in the container and she pushed it up against a wall so she could get in further. I swear the girl acts like she is starving to death.

My cat did that with a crisp packet the other day... she was running around backwards to trying get it off.... was a ****** trying to catch her :lol:

Julie is just too funny :lol:
I love seeing another Californian girl up to no good:D

Julie is just too funny :lol:
I love seeing another Californian girl up to no good:D

Julie is the most food obsessed rabbit that I have ever known. Last night she was in her cage munching on hay when I was clear across the room just about to put pellets in her bowl on the oposite end of the room. All of a sudden she slams into my feet. I never heard her coming and she came in a split second. I tripped over her and threw the pellets everywhere. The pellets flew into the family room on the end tables,the sofa and my husband. Pellets were everywhere.
She use to wear a jingle bell collar to prevent these accidents but not too long ago she decided that she no longer wants to wear it after wearing it for years. She is a big bunny but sure can move fast when food is involved.:lol:

I love seeing bunnies do that!

Nibbles did it once with a pringles tube. She was partially in it, but trying to get further in, but it kept running away so she was chasing it, and she went bang into the wall and almost dissappeared in the tube!!!

Back