• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley and Taffy

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Please excuse his sore eye. It has not been cleaned today, and Taffy overgroomed it a bit during yesterdays bonding. Oh, and excuse Taffy's grumpy puss, she is a lovely girl really, just has a grumpy face :lol:

30dec09010.jpg

30dec09011.jpg

30dec09013.jpg

30dec09014.jpg

30dec09012.jpg

Awww how lovely!:love: What breed is Riley? His ears look like they're super long! Is he just a lop laying funny, or does he really have super long ears?

Awww how lovely!:love: What breed is Riley? His ears look like they're super long! Is he just a lop laying funny, or does he really have super long ears?

I think he is an english lop x french lop :D his ears are very long.

This pic shows a bit better

22dec09017.jpg

Nothing compared to Gracie's ears though ;)

Gracie - she is a pure english lop.
Gracieposing018.jpg

:love:Oh wow! Do they ever get in their way? I imagine if Oz suddenly got long ear's..he'd step on them, fall, and hilarity would ensue!

Awww look at those two love birds!!! :love::love: Riley looks so relaxed, as per usual!! I love the look on Taffy's face! She looks like she is thrilled lol!! :lol:

These pictures really have made my day! :D

Cerys :)

River, Gracie can trip on her ears :( they dont really bother her though. They do make us chuckle, but it is a shame.

Thaks Cazza.

Cerys, im so glad you like the pictures. I actally took anther one of Riley full blown flopped next to Taff, its so cute, will post later. He really likes her and Taffy, despite her expression, really likes him too. Im glad you think his eyes look ok, Taffy has a habbit for grooming eyes for some reason.

Back