• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what was your

A browny coloured lop, Floppy :D Imaginative name huh? Well i was about 4 i think :lol:

My first bun was Harvey, he is now at the bridge, died march 2009.

He was a REW Rex.

Story:
I was on holiday down in somerset with my parents and grandad (Grandad was very ill) we went and visited a farm, they had a petting part, so we went along and all of a sudden i got this white baby bun sat on my lap. one ear up and one down :love: i fell in love :love:
i then saw a sign saying: baby buns free to good home
So alll day i was bugging my dad for him.
It was then time to go home... got into the car to leave the farm and my dad turnt around and said: "Do you want that rabbit then?"
I had never been so happy in my life!
He then spent the night in a static caravan (Where we were staying) and then home :love:

My dad then had to build a hutch etc :lol:

Never regretted it xx

Boris was my first bunny. He's turning 3 in March and he's a cross breed (Lionhead + Nethie + English spot I think but not too sure). He's rather timid but very friendly once you gain his trust :) Not to mention he's very cute :love: He's the one in my sig in case you didn't know!

Netherland dwarves - Chilli and Gemma (interesting combination, with hindsight :lol:)

That was 25 years ago :shock:

Netherland dwarf called Pye,named after a horse called Arizona pye.:roll:

He was adorable and loved cuddles.:D

A black and tan harlequin, and a black/ agouti, both were mixed breeds, two sisters, Bubble and Jet. Bubble only passed away last week aged 9, and Jet passed away in 2004 aged 4.

I owe a hell of a lot to those two buns.

Cerys :)

A dutch doe, think the name for the colour is 'grey', though it's more wild colour... I named her Benji thinking she was a boy, but the name worked quite well! I've loved dutch bunnies the most ever since.

Back