• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long have you

7 years but with a years break in the middle after I lost Widget.
I've been owned by cats my whole life ^_^

I had bunnies as a child but as an adult in my own house only a year! We got Graham about October time last year, Strawbs the week after xmas, lost Graham in Feb and then got Snowdrop at Easter. Bungle joined us this October.

i think its... 3 - 4 years. cant remember :oops:

And hopefully many years to come!
:wave:

Last edited:
Well Boris is turning 3 next year (2010) so that would make..about 2.5 years then? (I'm not good with numbers lol) Still a rookie compared to some of you guys :oops: But I've learnt a lot :)

48 years or so (with some big gaps). but never so intensively as with these two, as the rest were garden buns and the earliest one was my 'pet' before i had any say in the matter. having said that, every bun i've chosen for myself has been the same colour as the first...

Just over a year since Doona hopped past my ex-OH's office window.... And now I am mummy to 5 bunnies.

Despite being terribly worried about Catkin at the moment, telling the OH to bring Doona home was the best decision I have ever made. It led to all my furry-babies:love: Doona, Humpy, Daz, Molly and poorly Catkin :love:

Ever since I was 13, so 12 years.

But OH and I have been owned by them properly for the past year.

Have been owned by hamsters for 15 years and cats all my life :lol:

Back