• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Monsters.*Pic Heavy*

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Lenny-bum-bum!
SDC12157.jpg

SDC12183.jpg

SDC12212.jpg

Lola & Maximus Grumpimus!
SDC12229.jpg

SDC12230.jpg

SDC12276.jpg

SDC12320.jpg

SDC12340.jpg

Awww they are lovely pics :love:- I was laughing cause Gizmo likes to jump around on the shelf with the BT Vision box on ! He always goes behind there - I am sure it is because the wires are there and he knows I will get up to check on him :lol::lol:

Awww they are lovely pics :love:- I was laughing cause Gizmo likes to jump around on the shelf with the BT Vision box on ! He always goes behind there - I am sure it is because the wires are there and he knows I will get up to check on him :lol::lol:

Brian just likes to lay on cold surfaces I think! He hasn't eaten any wires yet! :lol: and him and Jemimah are so comical, they're always following each other, it's like they can't bear to be without one another! :love:

Brian just likes to lay on cold surfaces I think! He hasn't eaten any wires yet! :lol: and him and Jemimah are so comical, they're always following each other, it's like they can't bear to be without one another! :love:

:lol::lol:Maybe they think they look good as ornaments and like you to look at them rather than the TV :lol: mind you they would be right there, they are much nicer:love: to look at than most of the pants we have had on tele over Crimbo:roll: :lol:

:lol::lol:Maybe they think they look good as ornaments and like you to look at them rather than the TV :lol: mind you they would be right there, they are much nicer:love: to look at than most of the pants we have had on tele over Crimbo:roll: :lol:

True that! :lol: Very True!

Brian just likes to lay on cold surfaces

Both Storm & Mallow love sleeping on hard, cold surfaces. They always pick the most uncomfortable place for a nap when they are free ranging. I've put a ceramic tile in their hutch and Mallow always sleeps on it.

You've got some great photos of your bunnies. They look such great characters :D

Both Storm & Mallow love sleeping on hard, cold surfaces. They always pick the most uncomfortable place for a nap when they are free ranging. I've put a ceramic tile in their hutch and Mallow always sleeps on it.

You've got some great photos of your bunnies. They look such great characters :D

Thank you! Lola does it too come to think of it, she moves vetbed and blankets so she can lay on the laminate flooring in the hallway, study and on the landing :lol:.

Lola is the most demanding of my bunnies and both cats quite happily groom her, though she's quite relunctant to groom anyone herself! :lol:

Back