• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I confess!! Heres Flopsy.

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Image00241.jpg

Image00281.jpg

Image00221.jpg

Image00261.jpg

Flopsy was rehomed to me by Willowholly who had a friend that needed to rehome her bunny.

I was going to change his name but couldn't come up with one that suited him so Flopsy he has stayed!

Hes quite a large bunny and the grand plan is to bond him with Doris after neutering.

He's gorgeous :love::love::love:

Hope it all works out and he's soon happily bonded with Doris :D

Hunnybunny2007 - Who's Poppy? We need to start a 'secret bunny aquisitions' thread :lol:

This is Poppy I've had her for about a year, she is bonded with Parsley - sorry Davina for hijacking your thread, I need to do some photo's of my bunnies and introduce all of them properly:D

081-2.jpg

Are you confessing to more than Poppy??

Poppy is beautiful by the way but how did you keep her secret for a year??!!!

I've not - she's named under my signature;) I've checked and I don't think I've ever posted about her:oops:
Okay later I will get Adam to put his camera to good use and get some photo's of all my bunnies:lol:
Now I must go otherwise Januarys bunny will be naked with no arms and legs, although my o/h said the head looked good:roll:

I've not - she's named under my signature;) I've checked and I don't think I've ever posted about her:oops:
Okay later I will get Adam to put his camera to good use and get some photo's of all my bunnies:lol:
Now I must go otherwise Januarys bunny will be naked with no arms and legs, although my o/h said the head looked good:roll:

:lol::lol:

I look forward to the piccies!:wave:

Who is the foster??????

Davina, Flopsy is gorgeous :love::love::love::love:.
Sue, Poppy is gorgeous too :love::love::love::love:. Now, fostering is when you get a bunny from a rescue and ... keep it for ... ever and ever.;)

Davina, Flopsy is gorgeous :love::love::love::love:.
Sue, Poppy is gorgeous too :love::love::love::love:. Now, fostering is when you get a bunny from a rescue and ... keep it for ... ever and ever.;)

Now I knew I was right all along!! ;):lol: Why doesn't Mark believe me???? :lol:

Davina, Flopsy is so handsome :love::love::love: Can't wait to see him loved up with Doris :):love:

Collected the happy "young couple" sorry no photos they have gone to my daughters to stay indoors, please send "I hope she's not pregnant" vibes for the doe, she's only 15 weeks old, but has been kept with an intact boy:roll:

Back