• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric bit my hand,then wouldnt let go!!!!

Ouch :shock: - naughty Lyric :no:

Do you know why she did it? Trying to give her meds or something, or an unprovoked conti attack?

Maybe your hand was in the way of FOOD! Bunnies can't see under their noses so maybe she smelt yummies and sunk her teeth in in that direction:lol:

I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose;)

Maybe she was excited and dashed in to get her food without noticing your hand wash still there?

Daisy bit me and drew blood once when she was little. I was feeding her carrot slices, and as my hands smelled all carrotty I think she just got confused which bit was carrot and which bit was finger. It hurt though and I was very upset my baby girl had bitten me :(

Hopefully Lyric won't do it again.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

bloke at work had that same experience over a food bowl too..norty bunnies :no:

She was tugging on my hand:shock: I shouted Lyric and she just carried on then i just chucked the food on the floor:lol: She let go

She was tugging on my hand:shock: I shouted Lyric and she just carried on then i just chucked the food on the floor:lol: She let go

:shock::shock: owwww the bloke at work said his bunny had latched on and when he lifted his hand she went with it :shock:

girls are so violent :lol::lol:

:shock: Fiesty ! Maybe it was to say 'hurry-up then' if she stopped when you chucked the food on the floor. Is your hand alright now?

:shock::shock: owwww the bloke at work said his bunny had latched on and when he lifted his hand she went with it :shock:

i remember years back, when i had mitzi my male mini lop, before i went to school i went out and fed him, he jumped out in snow and i had to get him back in, he jumped up to my leg bit through and was just hanging off my poor leg :shock:
we had a small fence then and the guy who used to live next door went into shed to get his bike out to go to work and started talking to me, i had to hold mitzi to make it look like he wasn't just hanging from my leg :shock:

rosie was hanging from locksleys lip last week christmas day

hope you rhand ok

remember that happened with Humbug:( r.i.p Still have the scar which reminds me of him all the time:lol:

well, tabitha used to bite me, and i swear it was deliberate and dangerous. but, she grew out of it. or maybe i trained her out of it. or maybe she trained me not to do things she doesn't approve of. anyway, she's 2 1/2 now and doesn't bite, not even after the horrible three weeks she's had with vets and spay. last night she was trying to menace the boss vet, but calmed down totally when i spoke to her. i think lyric will grow out of it, perhaps.

I've been fortunate enough to never experience a bunny bite. Sounds painful though!
When I was bitten by a hamster once it bled looaaads. Looked like there had been a massacre or something. Though it didn't really hurt that much...

George my old frenchie did this to me once! Its when he escaped from his pen and got into a fight with Oscar. I didn't have anything on hand, so stupidly i put my hand in the way of them :oops: George grabbed big bit of my skin and refused to let go... I think he thought he was winning the fight with Oscar :lol:

I've been left with a big scar on my hand now :roll:

Back