• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very cold weather coming -6

Stator

Warren Veteran
According to the MET office it's going to be -6 in some areas of england over the next few days :shock: Best to get prepared if you need to buy anything to cover up your outdoor buns :?

According to the MET office it's going to be -6 in some areas of england over the next few days :shock: Best to get prepared if you need to buy anything to cover up your outdoor buns :?

I know I probably live in one of the warmest parts of the country but it still goes below 0! I have found that my rabbits really don't mind the cold as long as it is dry! They have access to their run 24/7 and will often sit out in it rather than cuddling up in their shed!

:shock: Not again, although it's better than rain. Glad I got the heater from Argos it works a treat in the shed to take the edge of the bitter cold. Roll on the spring..............:D

:shock: Not again, although it's better than rain. Glad I got the heater from Argos it works a treat in the shed to take the edge of the bitter cold. Roll on the spring..............:D

Could not agree more, I feel sorry for the people who haven't got sheds, at least I can run down the garden and then be in the cosy shed with the buns.

Back