• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad story, link may cause upset, no nasty pics

Thats terrible. There are some truely wicked humans out there attacking innocent animals that cannot defend themselves.

WT:censored: why? i hope whoever did this rots (in hell or their liver). just evil. not too far from here either:(

i didnt read, but it just makes me so glad i was here when that scum came into my house.. credit to them tho.. my bunnies were well left alone and the one did tell me the bunnies would not be hurt, the didnt touch the bunny room hardly at all just came in that way, think it takes a truely sick person to hurt innocent animals and i dont think all burgulars are that sick...

they did threaten to return to damage us tho :shock::shock:

OMG the poor family & those poor, poor bunnies :cry::cry::cry:

I hope the people responsible rot in hell - the sick evil :censored::censored::evil:

Oh my god! :shock::cry:

Why would you do that!? Oh has just said they should do the same to the people. Quite right. Its just not right.
RIP poor little bunnies.

:shock::shock:

R.I.P. Innocent little babies.

And thatpoor family, that is just complete and utter mindless. I too hope the rot. I really really hope that they get caught.

Back