• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy can jump my fencing panels!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I let him out in his half of the garden freerange ( i dont let the other buns out unless he's the otherside of the panels and in the secure run) and was amazed to see him jump straight over :shock: good thing i dont let the others out!!!!

:lol::lol:...Ted's got so big he can't anymore! Or he's too lazy! It's a very good thing that the other buns weren't out!!

Mine used to jump over 1 metre fencing before they all got a bit lazier! When Parsley arrived we had to replace all the child gates with 4ft dog gates instead!

Mine used to jump over 1 metre fencing before they all got a bit lazier! When Parsley arrived we had to replace all the child gates with 4ft dog gates instead!

Crikey!!!! Teddys so big i just couldnt believe it... you should see him binky, doesnt happen as often as dreamer but when it does he gets some serious air!!! :shock: He's so slow and lollopy most of the time, just so funny seeing him do that!

You should have seen the height of the fences my Lily used to jump, my dad had to keep making them taller and taller and he'd say i'd like to see her get over that.. a few minutes later she'd be loose in the garden again :lol:

Back