• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 new foster buns

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
These bunnies have been in rspca care since May. They have just been transferred to our branch :)

This little boy is a mini rex, hes rather small :) Hes got a little bite or something on his nose, mustve been from where he was fighting or something previously. Pics arent great because they only arrived this afternoon and didnt want to upset them too much.

Meet Albert! (he had to have an old mans name as he looks old facially)

100_2021.jpg

100_2022.jpg

100_2023.jpg

And then theres Dougal! Hes a mixed breed eye liner bunny and is very very cheeky! Hes spent the whole time here at the front of his hutch looking out. When i bought him in he was grooming us :love: Not many pics of him as he kept licking the camera :roll: :lol:

100_2024.jpg

100_2025.jpg

Both boys will be neutered, microchipped and vaccinated then will be looking for a home :love: xXx

they're both gorgeous - will keep my eye on what their temperaments turn out like......

(i thought of jane as soon as i saw albert:shock:)

they're both gorgeous - will keep my eye on what their temperaments turn out like......

(i thought of jane as soon as i saw albert:shock:)

Are you looking for a husbun for Esme? I need to come and meet your guys one of the days :love:

Thanks for the lovely comments! :D xXx

Are you looking for a husbun for Esme? I need to come and meet your guys one of the days :love:

Thanks for the lovely comments! :D xXx

i'd love a pal for essie but i'm strapped for cash i'm afraid - having 2 single dental buns and my current health situation ain't great for money:( esme would need a pretty strong minded guy to keep her in her place - eric is a total wimp! so long as he has me and a fire to stretch out by, he's fine:roll:

i'd love a pal for essie but i'm strapped for cash i'm afraid - having 2 single dental buns and my current health situation ain't great for money:( esme would need a pretty strong minded guy to keep her in her place - eric is a total wimp! so long as he has me and a fire to stretch out by, he's fine:roll:

Oh no, i never realised Esme was a dental bun :( Poor girly. :lol: @ eric, he sounds like a mummys boy - i think some bun prefer human company dont they :love: xXx

Back