• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long do you spend on RU?

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
have just looked at the clock and I have been sat here for over 2 hours now, there is always so many buns to catch up with.

I spend more time on here than FB......and I had puppies and kittens on there to look after...and other pets.....but Ive stopped them now!!
Got lots of the real thing to take care of anyway!!!

an embarrassing amount of time - today especially:oops: doc told me to rest tho so i thought 'good excuse to sit on me bum all day then':D

I spend farrrrr toooooo long on here, lol. But it's all in the name of research! ;)

Too long heaven forbid if my internet connection went down. :shock:

Mine **did** go down the other evening! I was ...... traumatised! :shock:

I even ended up playing Zoo Tycoon 2 to subdue my distress! :oops: :lol:

My internet connection is really unreliable at the moment and I get really stressed when I get home from work and I can't get onto RU because I'm apparently "off-line" :shock::cry:

When I'm working from home (on the computer) and bored I spend loads of time looking to see if there's anything new to read instead of getting on with the work :oops::oops: I could get far more done if I could break the habit and stay off-line while I'm working.

I don't think I've been away from RU for a 24 hour period since I joined.

Back