• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just pondering....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
do you think its possible one of Alvins triggers could be me :?:cry::cry::cry:

he only seems to get ill on a weekend, when im home all day.. normally Ste is about but he dont really bother the buns.. but could my presence being here when they are not used to it be a trigger :?:?

seems a lot of bunnies have gone on hunger strike over xmas, when we are all on hollidays breaking thier routines :?

im actually scared to stop giving alvin his gut stimulant after the last two weeks ive had with him, i have no idea why im so much more nervous than any other time :oops::oops:

I defo think changes to their routines dont help! It's interesting coz Im like clockwork feeding mine but I was late back on Sunday for their breakfast and that's when Dudders first showed signs of not wanting to eat! If I remember right from Snowberrys thread she was later than normal for Snowdrops feed on boxing day! So could defo be something in it?!

Back