• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bunnies hate Xmas or summat????

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
why are so many getting so ill right now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Alvin doesnt feel special anymore being one of the many who have gone on hunger strike :shock:

I guess its just the time of year many pets and humans get ill :(
We have lost alot of relatives around this time of year :(

Dont know why, isnt it meant to be a happy time of year? :?

Alvin will ALWAYS be special :D as is Pearl!! they are like royalty to my two King Alvin and Queen Pearl who appeared live on Alvin TV!!

I think there is something in yr theory about house buns and the fluctuating temps with central heating on and off!!

Alvin will ALWAYS be special :D as is Pearl!! they are like royalty to my two King Alvin and Queen Pearl who appeared live on Alvin TV!!

I think there is something in yr theory about house buns and the fluctuating temps with central heating on and off!!

hehehe @ king Alvin

Thankfully my two are healthy but have taken to knocking the christmas cards off the coffee table and nibbling them - oh and they helped themselves to a box of thorntons too :roll:

RE The central heating temp: I think thats every proof that I could I ever need to keep my heating turned up hot hot hot! :oops: :D

Hope your buns forget their new year diet!

Back