• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play house/ small shed

cloughie

Banned
I've been looking around at Wendy/ Play houses to get the buns come the spring/summer. Ideally I would like something that is 4ft - 4.5ft high, 4ft wide and 4ft depth. There are plenty of play houses away around but they are 5ft+ high ...can anyone recommend any places online that sell sheds/ playhouses etc similar to my size requirement? I'm stumped.

Thanks

I recently ordered a shed from a website called Waltons.co.uk they have lots of play houses on there too! The Honey Pot is 4 x 4 but it doesnt say the height although it looks not much higher than the width (if that makes sense ha) To save money i'd order one tomorrow aswell before the VAT goes up on the 1st! Hope you find something suitable on that site anyway :D

Mine is 4' x4' x nearly 5' high - couldn't find any smaller than that. It works well but I still bang my head getting in and out. :lol: It's inside a 12' x 9' run.

Smudgesrun-includinglittertray-R-1.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't taken into account how hard it'll be to clean out a low rise shed/play house :erk:...I think I'll stick to a one that is 5ft-ish high :lol:...the ones in your links look fab thanks lilibun :)

Your set up is amazing Corning Lass...what lucky buns you have... 12x9 is bigger than our garden I think :lol:

My rabbits kennel and run is 4 ft high and it can strain your back when cleaning out sometimes. But the rabbits also have a little wooden chair in there which I sit on also :lol:

Cornishlass, Love your set up! Wish i had a big enough garden for one like that, its brilliant!

Back