• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Annabelle have lots of vibes please updated post 16

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
shes stopped eating, she was fine earlier..
we're going to give it half an hr and then take her to the emergency vets :(

last time I took a bunny in an emergency she died :(

can we have lots of vibes please x

Last edited:
Awe no!! I know exactly how you feel my Dudley is also not eating! Sending tons of vibes! Most times some painkiller, fluids and gut stimulant has them sorted in a few hours! Keep us posted good luck!

Am sending lots of vibes....try not to worry yet though....I had this exact same thing with Skye recently, she was grinding her teeth like mad, it was just a bit of gas and she was fine after she'd had some metaclopramide :)

Thanks everyone, well we decided not to wait and nick took us to the vets...

the vet thinks she may have injured her leg slightly although she can't be 100% sure whats wrong with her...

Her tum felt fine and shes not ulcerated although there is slight issues with a molar (although the vet didn't think it was bothering her)

She has also put on 600grams since we last went which is fantastic!! vet was chuffed.

Vet gave a stimulant, some pain relief and some recovery for us to administer, she was very well behaved in the vets.

will keep updated as I shant be going to bed today but I have such a full diary at work so pro plus for me tomorrow!!

Lots of vibes for Annabelle. There are so many RU bunnies not eating at the minute. Its so stressfull.

Back