• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier Question - Atlas 20 or Atlas 20 Vision??

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Ok so I've received an order today but they've sent the wrong carrier. :?

Before I ring' to ask for an exchange - I wondered if people think it will matter or not?

I ordered this Atlas 20 With an Open Top but they sent the Atlas 20 Vision With an Open Top - do people think it matters or not? I thought the more 'closed' version would feel more secure which is why I didn't order the Vision one. But if people think it won't matter I probably won't bother contacting them! My husband thinks it won't matter to the said bunnies but I am worried they wouldn't feel secure? I suppose on the other hand it would be very well ventilated though.....

Delivery was extremely efficient - I received my items in record time! Just this little 'glitch'. :p

Personally I wouldn't worry about it, you could always put a towel over the top for more security.

If it's not suitable to you though I would contact them, it's their mistake!

personally I use the wire carried that are 'open' all round including sides - if I feel a bunny is insecure feeling I put a towel over them. I like ones that 'topload' otherwise its almost impossible to get the bunny in!:lol:

Thank you for all the replies! :wave:

I think I will stick with it - I ummmed and ahhhhhed about getting it rather than the other one in the first place so I think I'll keep it. As you say; I can always put an old towel over it if I feel it's necessary.

Back