• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i've made an amazing discovery!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I went down to bunnymadhouse's house yesterday to help clean bunnies out (I had loads of funan and lots of cuddles with gorgeous bunnies and I think everyone should go help with a rescue sometime ;))

Anyway, I made a big discovery yesterday while cleaning one of the boys out. I've found out why BARC boys tend to be a bit dirty minded

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDYtMjAwOTEyMjktMTQzM.jpg

Angie's been lining the hutches with naughty pictures!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

my barc boy Casper isn't dirty minded, although Marsha spent some hours there before they were bonded... perhaps thats where her Marsha Humperdink idea came from?!

I am Shocked. SHOCKED:shock::shock::shock:

So you had young rabbits getting all excited over that & then you sent them down to me for bonding?:lol:

That is shocking!

My neighbour saves the papers for me and collects her son's ones when she's visiting him - he has the Sun - well I have to be careful what page I leave uppermost in the girly guinea pigs hutch as they are of a certain age now and find page 3 rather too much to "bare"!:lol:

has he weed on her face.....what a pervert :shock::shock:

My housemate brings me loads of copies of the Sun for the buns' litter tray and I always arrange it so they can't see the naked ladies :oops: I have no idea why I do this.

Back