• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The trio

Hopper

Mama Doe
Just Thought I would grab some piccies of my 3. Dreama has bite mark on her nose where when I went in hospital and a freidn looked after them, they had a fight for some reason? There fine now though again.

Simba
b1.jpg

Dreama
b10.jpg

b12.jpg

b13.jpg

Oliver
b14.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b8.jpg

My rabbits dont like the cold weather at all, and when door is opened they dont come out, just sniff and stay in sleeping part. They hardly go in the run side either, only to get a drink.

b9.jpg

aww im trying a 3 at the weekend - just wondering do you have 2 girls and 1 boy or 2 boys and 1 girl?? :love:

they are all gorgeous! love their set up aswell... i have those paw print blankets in blue for bisc and matt. i did have some pink ones for the piggies... but the washing machine ate them! :shock:

:love::love::love:

aww im trying a 3 at the weekend - just wondering do you have 2 girls and 1 boy or 2 boys and 1 girl?? :love:

2 boys and a girl :)

Dreama and simba are brother and sister. Oliver is same age but not related. They get on great apart from this recent fight. I think because they were taken and moved it unsettled them bless them.There best of buddies again now though.

biscandmatt1, I love these blankets, there waterproof on underneath which is ideal also.

aawww beautiful bunnies :love::love:
what is their house? is it an aviary? would love to see what it looks like.. i keep looking at sheds but that looks really good

Back