• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do they do it??

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Why do bunnies choose to sit in the rain??

Flopsy ( fairly new addition who I've not yet confessed to on RU :oops:) has the option of going indoors ,hutch door is wide open, but he's sat in the run ,away from the covered part , in the rain! :roll:

Crazy boy!!

Last edited:

Flopsy ( fairly new addition who I've not yet confessed to on RU :oops:) has the option of going indoors ,hutch door is wide open, but he's sat in the run ,away from the covered part , in the rain! :roll:

Crazy boy!!

:no: :lol::lol::lol: Well I think we need more details now. ;);) And lots of photos. :love::love:

I answer to your original question, I don't know. :lol::lol: My two don't seem to be very keen on the rain though and tend to hide in the shed, even though the run is covered and dry. :? :lol:

Crazy boy!!

Yeah, I noticed Muffin doing that today too, in the very small part of the runn that is not covered.

My buns usually sit in the rain too :?
Unless its too cold then they stay in their hutch and refuse to come out :lol:

:lol::lol:Nessie did this today and when I started to dry her turned around and heel flicked it all over me, sprayed my specs so I couldn't see !:lol: Then she came back and snuggled in while I dried her off, she was soaked aswell and had the choice of going in :lol: :roll:

Hattie and her girls sit in the rain and snow :lol:
Sometimes it's pouring down and we have to shoo them indoors.

When did you get the new bunny? What number is this one? :wave::lol:

Crazy boy!!

Davina!!!! :shock::lol: When did Flopsy move in???? You're getting nearly as bad as me! :oops::lol:

And yes please we need piccies :D

Back