• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits like music?

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Just a thought..

Timmy always runs off and hides when even quiet music is on, but Blossom loves it..starts running around and becomes much more lively!

Funny that you should mention this.:) I noticed the other day that Molly likes the Foo Fighters and binkies round the room to them:lol:

Funny that you should mention this.:) I noticed the other day that Molly likes the Foo Fighters and binkies round the room to them:lol:

snap - so do my 2 (not that they have much choice tho as the foo fighters are played a lot in this house:D)

matthew and tabitha like choral music. they love carols from kings. if there's a poor choir on r4 on sunday morning, tabby lies across matthew's ears so he won't be offended. they like my daughter to sing medieval love songs - they are not so keen on opera. they find idlewild very puzzling - they look puzzled and mildly concerned. i haven't tried them with the foo fighters, but i will. :lol:

I listen to metal & all types of rock. Pie isnt bothered in the slightest by it! Lol.
She also doesnt bat an eye lid when I play first person shooters on the xbox! You would think that would spook her but no.
She hates the hair dryer and vacuum cleaner with a passion though!

I listen to metal & all types of rock. Pie isnt bothered in the slightest by it! Lol.
She also doesnt bat an eye lid when I play first person shooters on the xbox! You would think that would spook her but no.
She hates the hair dryer and vacuum cleaner with a passion though!

Mine hate the vacuum too and hairdryer!

Presley hate MNM. He stops his foot and wont stop till its been turnt off. Thank god im not a fan!! :p He also hides if the person singing is to high pitched.

Back