• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for Riley and Taffy u/d pg 2 snuggles

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Riley (Finn who i adopted from Cerys (Jetstreem)) has settled in really well, he is a lovely boy, so gentle and friendly.

I am going to attempt bonding him with Taffy today. Taffy has been hard to bond as she gets annoyed by lively buns. Riley is a big lazy boy, so im hoping she will like him and he will like her.

Bonding vibes would be greatly appreciated, thankies :D

Last edited:
Thank you all :D

They are currently in a very confined space in my hall ignoring each other :roll:.
Two lots of fur pulling, but only a wee bit each, nothing worrying, Taffy tried to hump him, but it was like climbing a mountain :shock: :lol:, Taff has cleane Rileys eyes (she does this to everybun she has been bonded with) but it annoyed Rie a wee bit. So all in all, so far so good i think :?.

ETA - Riley also keeps sitting on her head :oops:

Awwww, wishing you lots of luck. :love::love: It sounds like a promising start at least.

I put some hay in and it caused a big row :roll:. Now Riley has tugged lots of Taffs fur and humped her. I am in a way pleased that humping has started though, its the start of dominance being organised. As long as no bun gets hurt it should settle right?

Things still going well. I did seperate them last night because i was a bit worried about how they would be. But they are back together now and after a wee hump, are now ignoring each other, but passing by each other without too much commotion. If Taffy would give Riley a kiss it would seal the deal.

Thanks for all the vibes.

We now have snuggles :D :love:. Taffy did at one point have her head tucked under Riley's big ear, but she moved when i tried to take a pic.

Just caught up with this! I am so pleased the bond is going well!

I am sure Taffy didn't know what had hit her when Riley humped her! Poor thing prob thought she was going to end up like a pancake!

I am sure Taffy will put Rileys big ears to use! :lol:

Cerys :)

Back