• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred and his girls!!

Hi Everyone :wave:,

I don't know if this is the right thread as they aren't bunnies, But Some members on here helped me get my new babies. I just wanted to share a video of my bonded Trio!

Thank you again to Tracy at the Rugby guinea pig and Rabbit welfare, Angela Lou for transporting them to Telford and of course (Ted and Petal) Lindsay for doing my homecheck!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxfuTMDtGiM

Many thanks again!

Joanne,Fred,Pebbles and Wilma!! xx

I get the impression that there was a lot of noise just before that food went down.:lol::lol:

It's a lovely little film thank you for posting it Joanne.

Please wish the girls a Happy new year from all here.:D

Hi Everyone :wave:,

I don't know if this is the right thread as they aren't bunnies, But Some members on here helped me get my new babies. I just wanted to share a video of my bonded Trio!

Thank you again to Tracy at the Rugby guinea pig and Rabbit welfare, Angela Lou for transporting them to Telford and of course (Ted and Petal) Lindsay for doing my homecheck!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxfuTMDtGiM

Many thanks again!

Joanne,Fred,Pebbles and Wilma!! xx

So pleased they are getting along. They are very cute, love Fred's markings :love:.

Thanks again for all the goodies you sent my bunnies, some pictures below of them enjoying them (mainly pics of Passport - he loves being the centre of attention.)

IMG_1153.jpg

must be something tasty in here

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

I'm going to eat all of this and quickly.. nope not sharing with Louise

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

is there anything left for me???

Last edited:
Aw, Bless!! Thank you so much for the photo's glad they enjoyed there pressies Angela:D!!

Tracy the girls said wheeky new year to you too :), and they are having a fabulous time, they enjoy tormenting there piggy mummy everytime she walks past them for food!!

They are so good, Fred has started coming out his shell already!! The girls they are an absolute delight!!

Aww they are gorgeous! I miss having piggies. Loved the moment when you just see a wee ginger nose peeking out of the igloo! Sadly my speakers are broken at the mo so I'll have to come back and hear the wheeks another time. :)

Back