• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**Hey There**

Hi everyone, I'm Charlotte most my mates call me Charley i'm 23 years old and I own two 10month old boy rabbits called Fudge and Oreo.I got them when they were 3months old (wow they grow up fast lol) They use to live outdoors but I thought it was kinda mean keeping them in a hutch they just didn't feel like part of the family but now they live with me in my bedroom and I love them to bits they are so much tamer and have their own unique personalitieses and yes they are spoilt to bits lol.I'm currently teaching them some tricks with the clicker thingy.Oh by the way Fudge is the brown one with the cute chubby cheeks lol and Oreo is the one with the white stripe on his head he has the most beautiful blue eyes.

rabbits1.png

Last edited:
:wave:
check out our page few tricks we learned etc, although i haven't done any for ages.
Buns are very intelligent you see more keeping them indoors, mine know the time if I aint up by 8 to have brekkie out I get a wake up call!

Yeah I know what you mean Winnies angel mine get me up at around 8am sometimes 7am sometimes I think they do it on purpose just for a laugh :lol:

Back