• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny jumping on the bed

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I am in the gradual process of moving Mischa and Mini to my room with a dog crate for their base. However, Mini is showing her naughty streak again and keeps jumping on my bed. I don't mind that too much but she is now jumping onto my bedside table which has a lamp and various other things on. Any ideas on how I can stop her?

Strawberry loves doing this! I would just ignore it. Once she realises there is nothing exciting up there, she doesnt get any fuss and there isnt any food she will get bored of it. Strawberry loves to sit on my bedside table!

my pair lie on the bed :love::love::love:

i stick my pillows over the area where the lamp and stuff is.. so far they have been ignored but should there be an interest shown there the pillow will get it before the wires :D

James used to jump on my bed then pee everywhere :no:

Now he jumps on my bed, does a million binkies then runs off across the room like nah nah can't catch me :lol:

No advice, sorry

Strawberry loves doing this! I would just ignore it. Once she realises there is nothing exciting up there, she doesnt get any fuss and there isnt any food she will get bored of it. Strawberry loves to sit on my bedside table!

She used to do it before when they were in the other room and I would carry them into my room, she stopped after a while and fortunately never weed. I'm hoping that this is what it is and she'll stop soon!

my pair lie on the bed :love::love::love:

i stick my pillows over the area where the lamp and stuff is.. so far they have been ignored but should there be an interest shown there the pillow will get it before the wires :D

Ooh that's a good idea.

James used to jump on my bed then pee everywhere :no:

Now he jumps on my bed, does a million binkies then runs off across the room like nah nah can't catch me :lol:

No advice, sorry

I think the peeing is what is worrying me. She hasn't it done it yet though so hopefully when she feels the urge she will jump down again!

I think the peeing is what is worrying me. She hasn't it done it yet though so hopefully when she feels the urge she will jump down again!

As long as James has litter trays around the room he's fine, he'll run off over to the litter trays :)

my pair dont pee on the bed.. theres usually a groomed patch though :lol::lol::lol:

both run through to the other room to use the litter tray :D

Thank you guys, she's stopped jumping on the table which was one of my worries as there is usually wires there and she hasn't peed yet! :lol:

Back