• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heatpads

Just_Kazzy

Young Bun
Does anyone know if you can heat two up at the same time? It takes me half an hour to do all four of mine would be easier if I could do two at once, :D

One of my friends does 2 at a time for 8mins but I dont think they feel as warm as doing one for 6mins!

I think you do get used to it, I put one in watch tv till its ready then put the next one in. Once all 4 are ready I take them out takes half an hour in all. x

I did wonder if those gadgets the have in betterware style catalogues for microwaving multiple plates would work?

oh god i dont know how you all cope!!
I like to heat neelas up a few times a day as it gets cold in a few hours!
I dont think i could heat up 12 heatpads!
well done :D

Blimey, 12!

Do you have to do a mad dash to the bunnies to distribute them at the end, or do you take them out after each one is done.

Blimey, 12!

Do you have to do a mad dash to the bunnies to distribute them at the end, or do you take them out after each one is done.

I take them up one at a time. The neighbours laugh at me as they watch me potter up and down the garden in freezing weather all evening :lol:

A heatpad for Molly and Joker was my Christmas present from my OH .They seem to really like it especially after having been out in the snow just rest there little front paws on it .And at night snuggle around it.A really nice idea for a Christmas present for me and my bunnies.

A heatpad for Molly and Joker was my Christmas present from my OH .They seem to really like it especially after having been out in the snow just rest there little front paws on it .And at night snuggle around it.A really nice idea for a Christmas present for me and my bunnies.

Awww see if you can get a pic of them warming their little paws, that's really sweet of you :love::love:

Back