• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am about to go and sweep Bungle out from under the sofa! He is a nightmare to catch and im on my own tonight!

Good luck!!!

I feel so blessed!! I scoop one of mine up and the other follows after!! :lol:

Thats bigger than both Strawberry and Snowdrop and they are 18months!

She's going to be quite large. She's in the teen stage, so isn't as snuggly! I remember when Ted went through this....I have scars on my arms where he decided he didn't want to be held anymore. It's amazing how all bunnies are so different!

...even if they like playing hide and seek!;)

She's going to be quite large. She's in the teen stage, so isn't as snuggly! I remember when Ted went through this....I have scars on my arms where he decided he didn't want to be held anymore. It's amazing how all bunnies are so different!

...even if they like playing hide and seek!;)

Bungle hates being held! He is so small he can kick and wriggle out of my arms.

lol at bungle, i hope you caught him ok! i have just had about half an hour of two of us chasing reggie around. He went under the bed and wouldn't come out. i feel so mean but i had to push a wrapping paper tube under to get him out! he is so quick and small!

Back