• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are some buns messier than others??

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I know there's no answer to this question so its pointless me asking it :lol:

Its just that Paddy and Peaches (Peaches mainly) are so messy compared to my other 2. Peaches poos EVERYWHERE!!! They both get hay EVERYWHERE!!! They've ripped apart their willow toy, so there's bit of that EVERYWHERE too!! :roll:

Bunnies eh? :lol:

:wave: Yes I have the same - Sooty is very tidy, Oreo is messy and Charlie is VERY messy :lol: (he just shreds paper and scatters things far and wide!!)
Gotta love em though! :love:

eric is the tidiest boy ever - doesn't even like weeing in his tray cos its full of tasty hay so he squishes his bum so far back he nearly falls out of it :lol: the exception to this tidiness is when he has a hay cookie - sure he just throws them about rather than eat them:roll:

esme is untidy. very. she doesn't even like me tidying her mess up:D

eric is the tidiest boy ever - doesn't even like weeing in his tray cos its full of tasty hay so he squishes his bum so far back he nearly falls out of it :lol: the exception to this tidiness is when he has a hay cookie - sure he just throws them about rather than eat them:roll:

esme is untidy. very. she doesn't even like me tidying her mess up:D

Awww Eric sounds like a right little darling :love:

All of mine (Except Rainbow) dont like you tidying up their mess, they try and nudge the dustpan brush out of my hand :lol:

I'm having to sweep P&P's pen out most days, whereas J&R's gets done once a week

:lol::lol: They just want to keep you busy!

I have the same with mine, Ronnie and Lolas shed has to be swept 3 times a day :? They get hay everywhere and just trash everything :roll: Lottie and George get their hutch done once a day and they arent ever really that messy :love: xXx

Awww Eric sounds like a right little darling :love:

All of mine (Except Rainbow) dont like you tidying up their mess, they try and nudge the dustpan brush out of my hand :lol:

I'm having to sweep P&P's pen out most days, whereas J&R's gets done once a week

he's a little 'different':lol: bless him:love: lying with his chin by my foot now with a full tum, snoozing happily.

sounds like your pairs are well matched - eric used to get the major hump when esme used to trash stuff as he likes routine and order. essie just likes to charge around like a maniac - she's so funny:love:

:lol::lol: They just want to keep you busy!

I have the same with mine, Ronnie and Lolas shed has to be swept 3 times a day :? They get hay everywhere and just trash everything :roll: Lottie and George get their hutch done once a day and they arent ever really that messy :love: xXx

3 times a day? Blimey, the messy so and so's :lol: I suppose the bigger the buns, the bigger the mess :lol:

he's a little 'different':lol: bless him:love: lying with his chin by my foot now with a full tum, snoozing happily.

sounds like your pairs are well matched - eric used to get the major hump when esme used to trash stuff as he likes routine and order. essie just likes to charge around like a maniac - she's so funny:love:

Awww I want an Eric bunny! :D He sounds scrummy! :love:

Paddy & Peaches are well matched, not sure about Jose and Rainbow though - Rainow just puts up with Jose i think :lol: It sounds like Eric and Rainbow would get on well though, and Jose and Esme would too :lol:

Back