• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

question about shed roofs sorry if it sounds daft LOL

amme

Warren Scout
I have 2 bunnies in my shed which measures 6X4. I have just been down and the roof is wet and little droplets of water are coming from it!!! could this be condensation???????????? or something more sinister. It is a brand new shed by the way.

Do you have heaters in it?

I have a 6 x 4 wendy house which we have insulated and put tubular heaters in but it doesn't get condensation. :?

Do you have a leaky roof from rain, it may just need sealing.

no i dont have a heater in it or any insulation, yes it has been raining but due to there being felt on the roof i would have thought it would have been waterproof!!!!! it has only been up for 2 months.

Mine does that. It's just condensation as your buns are breathing in there :) Don't worry about it.

Unless it has been raining?

If it is only 2 months old then it shouldn't be leaking, unless it wasn't built properly. But if it comes in drops all over the roof (not obviously leaking through in the corner etc) then it will be condensation. I had to ask my OH what was wrong with our roof :)

Back