• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food help! Bedfordshire

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
Have got home to find we have run out of rabbit food, I thought we had another bag! Any ideas where I could get Science Selective near to Sandy, Bedfordshire? Have called all local vets and pet shops...

Last edited:
I don't think you'll find any now, I'd give them lots of hay a veg if they are used to it and get some in the morning. Garden centers often sell it?

I'm pretty sure Jolley's in Milton Keynes (Westcroft District Centre) does Science Selective. I'm not sure what time they shut though.

You can get it in Leighton Buzzard, I know our vet (Ark House) sell it and I think Pet Stop on Hockliff road and possibly Selections in town. Probably get it in Pets @ Home too.

Just hay & veggies for a day or two won't do any harm though.

You can definitely get it at Jollye's in Westcroft, Milton Keynes. They had big sacks of it.

Yep Jollyes are open until 7 or 8pm in most places and sell SS. Failing that you could try them on a handful of Wagg Optimum from large sainsburys shops if you want to give them some different nuggets to nibble on.

Back