• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scampydoodle!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
My little baby boy is now 1kg :D :D Seems to have taken him forever to gain weight, but since being split from Tinkerbell he has certainly got bigger (and naughtier :?)

Anyway a few pics :D

Did you call me hoomin?
100_2015.jpg

Here i comes....
100_2013.jpg

Mummy trying to bribe me with foods...
100_1997.jpg

Grooming Daddy...
100_2005.jpg

100_1998.jpg

:love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

the silly name seems to have stuck then?! ;) :lol::lol:

He looks great Becky, must be getting healthy if he's got the energy to be naughty! :lol::lol::lol:

omg you were right! he's half the size of this blubberwhale here!!

almost the same markings though! SO CUTE!!:love:

my kids went.. CAN WE HAVE HIM?!!! :lol:

Well would you get a load of Scamp's ears!!! :shock: They're huuuuugggeee for a little un! :love::love::love:

You've worked wonders with him Becky - well done :D xx

:lol: the name has stuck Vikki! ;)

:lol: Lyn! I told you Tinks was the biggun ;) She used to eat all the food!! Scamp isnt cuddly, thats what i miss about having Tinks :( Scamp is all my OH, i never get a look in :roll:

His ears are getting bigger arent they? :love::love: I hope they dont flop :shock:

Next time you come across Sarah you can give him a cuddle :D He seems to have shot up the last week or so!! Cant believe he weighs 1kg! xXx

His ears are getting bigger arent they? :love::love: I hope they dont flop :shock:

Next time you come across Sarah you can give him a cuddle :D He seems to have shot up the last week or so!! Cant believe he weighs 1kg! xXx

Now he's a bit bigger I might feel brave enough to pick him next time - i was scared of breaking him cos he was so small :oops:

He's so teenie!! :love::love::love::love: Glat the little Moose is growing now!

Lyn...can we have pictures of Tinks please!!

Back