• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pooka is back at the vets in the morning

Lillian

Warren Veteran
We've been worried about his breathing, (he hasnt got worse but hasnt improved). My mum phoned the vet and had a word and they've given us the first morning appointment. But on a good note his eyes seem to be improving *fingers crossed* he's ok.

His eyes are looking better, his breathing sounds better but inside of his ears are inflamed and full of discharge :( The vet said she couldn't see any ear mites, and because of the length of his ears she couldn't see down to the ear drum. He's on drops for a week to see if it improves. It really is one thing after another with Pooka.. i just want him to be healthy :(

His eyes are looking better, his breathing sounds better but inside of his ears are inflamed and full of discharge :( The vet said she couldn't see any ear mites, and because of the length of his ears she couldn't see down to the ear drum. He's on drops for a week to see if it improves. It really is one thing after another with Pooka.. i just want him to be healthy :(

hope his ears get better soon. at least his eyes are improving and his breathing:) sending get well wishes to pooka xxxxx

Back