• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new group of 4...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Here is Geronimo and Pancake now bonded to our fluffy Lionheads, Penny (Penelope) and Albie (Albert):

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

Pancake and the 'G' man
IMG_2836.jpg

Albie and Penny:
IMG_2847.jpg

:love::love::love:

Are they two males and two females? (Couldn't tell by the name Pancake :oops:)

How easy was their bonding? I want to work on my pairs into groups in spring/summer. I was thinking one male, three females per group?

Are they two males and two females? (Couldn't tell by the name Pancake :oops:)

How easy was their bonding? I want to work on my pairs into groups in spring/summer. I was thinking one male, three females per group?

2 males and 2 females. They were an easy bond but I think we were lucky. We put a lot of thought into it and reviewed each bun's personality. Having said that, the bunny who I thought would be the dominant one (Geronimo) turned out to be the most shy.

I guess what I am trying to say is...you never know until you try!

We have a group of 3 (1 male and 2 females) that was harder to bond!)

2 males and 2 females. They were an easy bond but I think we were lucky. We put a lot of thought into it and reviewed each bun's personality. Having said that, the bunny who I thought would be the dominant one (Geronimo) turned out to be the most shy.

I guess what I am trying to say is...you never know until you try!

We have a group of 3 (1 male and 2 females) that was harder to bond!)

Oooh thats quite interesting! Were the females unrelated? (I mean the ones in the 1 male, 2 female bond)
I have two pairs of sisters, and three pairs of male and female. I'm trying to consider personality and which are more likely to bond but like with your Geronimo, just because they seem that they will be dominate or shy, you never really know until you put them together.

Oooh thats quite interesting! Were the females unrelated? (I mean the ones in the 1 male, 2 female bond)
I have two pairs of sisters, and three pairs of male and female. I'm trying to consider personality and which are more likely to bond but like with your Geronimo, just because they seem that they will be dominate or shy, you never really know until you put them together.

The females in our trio are mother and daughter. It was the male who was the problem (but he is a bit stroppy anyway as he was abused by his previous family :() He is now very protective of his women! :lol:

Back