• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Buns Eat....

I would be careful about giving buns new foods at this time of the year when the vets are closed for xmas holidays as the slightest thing can upset a buns tum. I do however think I can be a bit OTT but better safe than sorry is my motto :lol:. Im sure small bits wont do much harm.

I occasionally give my two a bit of grape each and they seem to like it. I do take the middle bit out, even on the seedless grapes:)

I would be careful about giving buns new foods at this time of the year when the vets are closed for xmas holidays as the slightest thing can upset a buns tum. I do however think I can be a bit OTT but better safe than sorry is my motto :lol:. Im sure small bits wont do much harm.

me to...if I'm not confident or sure what I am giving is safe I just avoid and stick to what I know :roll:

Daisy luuuuvs grapes and she makes cute squelchy noises when she's nomming them :love: Dudley doesn't have a sweet tooth so doesn't like them! Not sure about cherries tho?!

Ted has been known to jump up onto the dining room table to eat grapes. He will finish off the entire packet....including the branches.

.....you don't know how worried I was that he'd get an upset tummy!! (But he hasn't, ever)

Grape is Fidget's absolute favourite food - she goes nuts for it!

Only as a treat though as it is very high in sugar :)

I assume the same would apply for cherries

ive given grapes and cherries with the stones removed... both went down very well indeed..

grape juice is good to hide meds in i found :D

:wave: I feed a red grape cut in half as a treat, only 1 a day and haven't had any probs. I try to keep the 'shop bought' treats to a real minimum and would rather feed a grape. Not sure about the cherries they are more acidic I think.

Back