• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeally Bean a Brave amazing little bunny! Will cheer you up if you are down.

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hR82grZT2A

This is a video of Jelly Bean. He is a victim of abuse and had to have both his back legs amputated. He was saved by the rabbit rescue that I go to buy all of Julie's food and supplies. I attend most of the fund raisers and the last one was for him and his medical bills. He really is an amazing little guy. The video is from this Saturday when he first got his wheels. The video is long but amazing and I thought you all might like to see this amazing bunny. The owner of the Bunny Sanctuary is originally from England as are 2 other volunteers so you will hear a mix of English ascents and American.

Last edited:
Just bumping this up in case anyone wants to see Jelly Bean. He is guaranteed to cheer you up if you are down.

I must admit at first I was a little concerned if the wheels were right for him, but after a while you could see how mcuh he was enjoying his surroundings. Then I started to think about what he would do if he was tired. COuld he lie down? And then, right at the last minute he answered my question.:D:D:D

A lovely rabbit and video of him and his new wheels:love::love::love:

What a brave little bunny. He looked quite content at the end. It was amazing how he learnt to use his wheels so quickly

When I first saw Jelly Bean he was at a fund raiser forthe bunny rescue. He had both legs amputated and bandaged. He sat in a laundry basket and I thought what kind of life could this be for him. Then I saw how he acted as people came up to him. He wiggled close to people for a snuggle and nose rub. He seem to follow me with his eyes and looked very happy but now with the wheels he is full of life and seems like he is living what is pretty close to a normal bunny life.

What a truely amazing little bunster. How could any :censored: harm any defenceless creature let alone a cute baby like him? It is totally beyond me.

Back