• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoops!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
The kids just decided to play the WII but it wouldn't work.

Someone had chewed through the sensor wire :roll:

Just had to buy a new one, £20 :shock:

Well it certainly wasn't me :angel:

IMGP0013.jpg

oops!!! hehe

we're still finding chewed cables from when we used to have gerbils and the little darlings chewed their way out of the cage (note to self, even tho rotastak says it's suitable for gerbils, it's NOT!)

Aww Louie, certainly couldn't have been! Lola ate through the christmas tree lights today...haven't told my mum yet, dad's been trying to mend them...he's going to pretend they've blown. :oops:

I think you'll find he was leaving a message... "why are you wasting time on that, when there's a cute bunny wanting attention" :thumb:

Stop sticking up for him :lol::lol::lol:

I have stopped his pocket money until such time as he has paid for the sensor :D

shouldn't laugh but....:lol:

i'm thinking of bulk buying hdmi cables soon as they don't seem to last long in this house:oops:

Well...that wasn't very nice of you! Your children must have thought you were a mean, mean mummy!! And to blame it on Louie.....meanie!

Back