• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catkin

crackerz

Alpha Buck
Photo-0049.jpg

Here is a picture that I took recently of Catkin in his new favourite place, my bed. He has taken to sleeping under the duvet and dive-bombs me when he wants me to get up.

I had to rush him to the vets this morning as he had gone downhill rapidly and wouldn't eat. He has been hiding under the bed since yesterday. I have managed to feed him his pellets when they are watered down so that he can sort of sip them.

The vet could not see anything wrong with his remaining teeth and he didn't have a temperature. So she has given him some antibiotics and if he doesn't improve by Thursday morning he has to go back.

I pointed out that he has really smelly breath, am not sure if that means anything?

Awww what a sweetie :love:

Smelly breath would make me think of an abcess in his mouth, maybe in is tooth root?

Awww what a sweetie :love:

Smelly breath would make me think of an abcess in his mouth, maybe in is tooth root?

That's what I thought. Fingers crossed he improves in the next 24hours. He has got antibiotics to take. The vet didn't want to put him under to xray today as his food intake hasn't been wonderful.

I am wondering if Molly knew this and that's why they had a spat the other day.........

Back