• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upsy Daisy & Topsy Turvey (pic over load)

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
IMGP0386.jpg

IMGP0387.jpg

She grabbed the carrot and fled
IMGP0388.jpg

IMGP0389.jpg

IMGP0393.jpg

IMGP0397.jpg

IMGP0413-1.jpg

IMGP0407.jpg

Whiskey
IMGP0362.jpg

boo
IMGP0369.jpg

Boo & Beau
IMGP0367.jpg

Beau
IMGP0374.jpg

IMGP0373.jpg

Was whiskey feeling unsocialble??? eta found him!! he looks like he has changed colour!

They are lovely, you need to post more photos :D

Last edited:
shes the cheekiest thing I have ever known. And I thought Whiskey was Cheaky - she could teach him a thing or two. She will clamber on top of me the run off lol, hse'll grab the food and then high tail it outof sight. I found her wandering round my hall lol. she is soooo funny! and Upsy Daisy is just the shyest little thing :love::love::love:

shes the cheekiest thing I have ever known. And I thought Whiskey was Cheaky - she could teach him a thing or two. She will clamber on top of me the run off lol, hse'll grab the food and then high tail it outof sight. I found her wandering round my hall lol. she is soooo funny! and Upsy Daisy is just the shyest little thing :love::love::love:

pleased you are happy, sweet little bunnies :) i do miss their lovely little faces and yes topsy is a cheeky little thing always had head in food first :)

Back