• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you all use.....

cally73

Young Bun
in the base of your indoor cages? Do you clean it all out every day? Would that white fluffy vet bedding be suitable? Thanks:wave:

my pen is in the corner of the living room which is already laminated, so i just sweep it out with a dustpan and brush every day and clean the wee with pet cage cleaner :)

We use a layer of vet bed topped with fleecy blankets to line our pen... we do have to keep an eye out to make sure that nothing gets chewed though.

I use a dust buster every day just to pick up the hay that seems to end up everywhere, and then pop the blankets and vet bed through the wash once a week. Is fairly easy to keep on top of! :D

mine dont have an indoor cage as such - they have carpet in the area though - which they wee on :roll:
and a bed which they wee on :roll:

Snowdrops crate has lino tiles and a door matt, the door is always open though so she has run of my bedroom. Strawberry has a room to himself thats half lino half half a giant rug. Bungle has a pen made from run panels that has lino on the floor. Everyone is swept out daily and litter trays changed. Full clean out/hoover/floor wash once a week.

Back