• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think it's a vet visit in the morning :(

tigerangel

Warren Veteran
I think I may be on the phone to the vets first thing in the morning :?

Sora had her Myxi booster a week ago and the vet (not one we've seen before but seemed to know her bunny-stuff) said her teeth 'all looked fine' (previous appointment in September noting she had small spurs again to keep checking and watch out for any unusual signs) and she's been eating fine, but this evening she's doing some very strange lower jaw movements :? She's still eating hay and pooing, it's just when she settles down or drinks she does these weird movements with her jaw from side to side, to me it looks like she's trying to get her jaw/teeth in a comfortable position :?

She's not teeth grinding or anything and obviously I will continue to monitor her tonight and if anything changes she will be straight there, but for now I don't even know what kind of vibes to ask for :? comfortable vibes? anti-spurs vibes? But if it's not spurs then what on earth could be causing her to do these uncomfortable-looking movements :? *worry worry worry* I've had a look as far as I can see from the front and I see nothing unusual, no blood and no dribbling, but I worry she's got an ulcer at the back or something.

I really should have asked for a second vet to take a look last week, I was so sure she would be due another dental, why was I so ready to accept the surprise news that all was well :(

bisc and matt do this naturally when they are sleeping... it is because their teeth are at a slight angle and don't meet together properly... bisc has been doing more mouth movements and is also at the vets tomorrow to check his teeth!

i will be thinking of you and i hope all is ok... xx

bisc and matt do this naturally when they are sleeping... it is because their teeth are at a slight angle and don't meet together properly... bisc has been doing more mouth movements and is also at the vets tomorrow to check his teeth!

i will be thinking of you and i hope all is ok... xx

Thanks I hope Bisc gets good news tomorrow!

I can't remember which way around it was, but it was either just on the bottom rows or just on the top rows that Sora needed filed down back in June-ish. I hope it's nothing too bad for her :oops:

Thanks I hope Bisc gets good news tomorrow!

I can't remember which way around it was, but it was either just on the bottom rows or just on the top rows that Sora needed filed down back in June-ish. I hope it's nothing too bad for her :oops:

i hope so too... good luck... let us know how she gets on... :wave:

Back