• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse- Why I am so VERY Worried

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is fading away before my eyes :cry:

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

I am trying really hard not to think the worst but............... :cry:

Jane,Morse looks like he has lost weight but he definitely hasn't given up on life.He is so lucky to have such a caring mummy xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Jane *hugs*
You can certainly see that he has lost weight, but looking at his eyes, he is still happy in himself.
Hope it all goes well on wednesday.
x

He is still really bright and eating tons. Its the fact that he is still losing weight no matter how much he eats that makes me so concerned :cry:

Aw Jane. :(

Shall be looking out for updates...... I truly hope things aren't as bad as you fear. Poor Morse xxx

He's such a gorgeous bun'.

ETA: ((((( hugs ))))) to you xx

:cry::cry::cry: Poor Morse - he's still bright in eyes though Jane, he's a very determined bun :):love: Hope everything goes ok at his next appointment xxxx

How old is he? Only looking at the pics he doesn't look that skinny to me, I would take comfort from him eating as I really don't think any animal in agony will eat. Try not to upset yourself x

How old is he? Only looking at the pics he doesn't look that skinny to me, I would take comfort from him eating as I really don't think any animal in agony will eat. Try not to upset yourself x

Unfortunately having a really big appetite can be as worrying as not eating at all. It can be a symptom of many things, so if a bunny does become incredibly hungry and doesn't put on weight or looses weight then they should see a vet asap.

Good luck for tomorrow Jane, Ella is seeing the vet tomorrow as she is eating like a horse and loosing weight too, her back legs have also gone stiff and wobbly :(

Oh dear, I never realised he lost so much weight. But everyone is right, he still looks very happy.
Hope he will be ok in the end. What a brave boy he is. :( :love:

Back