• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home adoption

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Went into a store today as i got a vocher for xmas (although i never bought anything :oops:) There were two red eyed white bunnies in the adoption bit called Bob and Marley they were lovely i cant stop thinking about them:(

Everytime i go in there i always look at the adoption part :( theres always 1 or 2 bunnies in, there was a french lop the other day :( So sad. Plays on my mind for ages. Theyre never there for long though xXx

Everytime I go in for supplies i look at the adoption part and always feel bad leaving them there, but hopefully they go to great homes. I got my gorgeous bunny through PaH adoption and I was so glad!

unwanted stock then :roll: I dont agree with them doing that with the bunnies :?

I don't agree either, as I don't agree with them selling bunnies. However, these two still need a home. Putting them up for adoption is better than putting them down. I hope they get a forever home soon.

I don't agree either, as I don't agree with them selling bunnies. However, these two still need a home. Putting them up for adoption is better than putting them down. I hope they get a forever home soon.

Did they used to put them down then before they had the adoption bit?? Its very rare our P@H sells unwanted stock.

Your right though, its best they get a home :love: Is it going to be with you Marie? ;) xXx

Did they used to put them down then before they had the adoption bit?? Its very rare our P@H sells unwanted stock.

Your right though, its best they get a home :love: Is it going to be with you Marie? ;) xXx

No...we never put any animals to sleep just because they didn't sell.

I found out yesterday that my nephews girlfriend works at P@H, I will ask her what they do in their store. Its the right job for her, their home is like a petshop.

Lots of inside information coming up, what else do you want to know??? :wave:

Back