• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play-time Happy-time Victor Grumps and Daisy

pudding777

Alpha Buck
Victor and I had a good hour playtime this morning before Daisy realised we were having fun, she was snuggling in her hay for a mid morning nap.

This is especially for Angie (Bunnymadhouse), Denise (Bunnyaddict), Tracey (Mopmum) and Vanessa.B (Vanessa)
3 special people that loved my Victor Grumps, :love: and Vanessa for giving me that little push to enquire about giving Victor a home with us. :love:

Cant believe we only got him last month !

178-1.jpg

179.jpg

192.jpg

204.jpg

214.jpg

188.jpg

202.jpg

awwww ...thank you ...that has brought tears to my eyes ...

just look at all that space...he must absolutly love living with you ... i cant thank you enough for giving such a georgeous grumpy boy such a fantastic home:D:D
and to think he never got out of his hutch before coming to us :)..what a difference .

OH still hasnt quite got over him going .. he still misses him :(

Victor is not grumpy any more :D:love::love::love::love:.

errrrrrrr............ :? ya he is, he loves to attack legs........ and pretty much anything that gets in his way.....but... hey..thats our Victor. You noticed my two girls (the human type) have legged it. ;):lol:

errrrrrrr............ :? ya he is, he loves to attack legs........ and pretty much anything that gets in his way.....but... hey..thats our Victor. You noticed my two girls (the human type) have legged it. ;):lol:

I thought that was normal bunny behaviour :? :lol:
Your girls are very wise, by the way.:D

Awwwww I missed these!!! How could I?! Thank you so much for posting them :D They both look like they are having a whale of a time & they have made my day!!! :love::love::love::love:

It's absolutely wonderful to see Victor having so much fun with Daisy & all that space to play in :D:D:D

How on earth did I miss these.

How brilliant to see Victor and Daisy in action and having so much fun :D

I am so happy that Victor and Daisy are so happy :D Heartwarming!

They have such a great area!! :D:D Lucky buns! AND they have a climbing frame...mine will get jealous! :lol:

:love::love::love::love:...beautiful bunnies!

Back