• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sisters

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Following on from the thread 'I cant believe I am even related to her' I would a rant of my own,

I know what sisters are like, I went to see mine yesterday, she has a staffy pupp, she has 2 cages in the house, one which has been leant and one she has bought. Just like my sis to buy the cheapest one she could find, she even admitted that she was shocked how small it was when it arrived (she bought it online). But that does not stop her from using it to keep the dog in at night. She says that the big one is too big so it stays in the garage. The poor dogs bed only just fits into it. She thinks that it is ok because she only has him in there at night. I told her that I would not even put my rabbit in it. Her response was, yeah, but you are a bit sad when it comes to your rabbits.

How do you get through to these people??? :censored:

Back