• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley abit off

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
he is abit off colour today, he keeps having sloppy poo's :oops: and soo it sticks to him in a mess, im beginning to wonder if he could be one of many buns like on RU that develop sticky bottoms from burgess feed :?

im still gradually introding him to burgess junior/dwarf, but never had a problem with rosie and mowgli

Poor Locksley is it just excess poos (can't spell ceacals). If it is it may be worth trying a different food. Have you been giving him any different veg or carrot. I have Merlin on excel junior dwarf and he is OK on it because he needs to put a bit more weight on.

Didn't you post that you were trying him with different veggies?
It could just be because of that. Hope he's ok!

I'd stop changing food now. He's younger than 12 weeks isn't he? I wouldn't change food or feed him veg until then...as his gut is immature. Any runny poo is dangerous to him (as it won't take much diarrhoea to make him really ill) Just give him hay for a few days and then start his old food.

its probably the many different veggies youve tried him on over the last few days thats caused it

thanks ive only given him like a s small not even his mouthful size of greens up to now

its like excess ceacals (spelling) as you say

he's such a little bun! matthew and tabby could be like that in their first few weeks. just keep the food simple. love to locksley, i'm really enjoying hearing about him.

thanks ive only given him like a s small not even his mouthful size of greens up to now

its like excess ceacals (spelling) as you say

oh im sorry :oops::oops::oops: i thought it was your new baby bunny that had tried carrots, greens and tomato all this week for the first time :oops::oops::oops:

maybe it is the pellets then :(

oh im sorry :oops::oops::oops: i thought it was your new baby bunny that had tried carrots, greens and tomato all this week for the first time :oops::oops::oops:

maybe it is the pellets then :(

no he tired a carrot, thought he was loving it, but didn't eat it just sniffed, he had some juice in tomato yeterday but thats all rosie ate the rest

he's such a little bun! matthew and tabby could be like that in their first few weeks. just keep the food simple. love to locksley, i'm really enjoying hearing about him.

ok thanks i'll just stick to his normal feed till he little older, a long time since we had such a young bun :wave:

Back