• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely Mose

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Due to losing his partner, Fiver recently Mose has become really withdrawn and shy. He just sits for most of the day looking lost. Lucy will hopefully get to us soon and fingers crossed they will like each other.

He asked me to take a couple pics of himself to show to lucy in the hope his dashing good looks will win her over even before she arrives :love:

DSC08205Small.jpg
DSC08214Small.jpg

Oh poor boy you are very handsome I am sure Lucy will :love: you. Is it the gorgeous Lucy from Barnsley (bunnymadhouse)? Her eyes are stunning.

ohhhh my what a handsome chap you are ... i will show Lucy those pics right away ... im sure she will fancy you to bits ...;)

hope we can sort out Lucys transport soon ...i will go take a look at the trasnsport thread again to see if we have any new offers of help .. :)

Awww sorry to hear that :( and thank you i hope lucy will help give him his sparkle back. He's never really been that much of a people bun - prefers his own

ohhhh my what a handsome chap you are ... i will show Lucy those pics right away ... im sure she will fancy you to bits ...;)

hope we can sort out Lucys transport soon ...i will go take a look at the trasnsport thread again to see if we have any new offers of help .. :)

I often drive from Bedford to Leeds and back for work, although I am off now until the new year but will be doing it soon after, If I can assist at all, please let me know.

Aww Mose is a wee cutie :love:. I hope they like each other.

Wee Holly is feeling lonely just now too, its awful seeing them so sad :cry:.

Back