• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave loves his porage! Excited update!!!!!!!!

In answer to your Question Kath..No, he doesn't hide himself away anymore...
..But he HATES his litter tray!:lol:

:shock: I am surprised there is any bowl left. He really enjoyed that didn't he?

Haven't seen others yet as they are not playing too good o my PC but will try to look at them in work.

He's coming on a treat now. The acid test will be this week when I start handling him as so far Rog has been in charge of the lifting and carrying, though he will tolerate sitting on my lap. Dave, that is , not Rog!! :lol::lol:

5.gif
5.gif
Dave did his first happy flop tonight!!
5.gif
5.gif
We are so happy!!!!

Thank you. We are still so excited for him. I had no problem picking him up yesterday, ( we'd decided that only one person should have that close contact for a week or so until he seemed more settled), but it was hard to put him back BEFORE his body language told me that he'd had enough!!:lol:

Thats amazing progress so pleased for Dave. I will invite myself round in a few weeks to see how he is getting on

It's just ordinary Scott's porage Oats mixed with boiling water. He can smell it a mile off!! Last night we put it on top of his cage to let it cool down and he was searching everywhere for it!!:lol:

:wave: A bunny flop, he sounds like he has settled right in.:D The bunny whisperer succeeds again. It is so nice that he has spent Christmas being loved and feeling safe.:love::love:

Back